27 Jul 2018
EMU: Embed, Manage & Utilise state-wide indicators into Cape York NRM Natural Resources Investment Program
This project is funded by the 2019–22 Regional Evaluation and Coordination (RCE) component of the Queensland Government’s Natural Resources Investment Program (NRIP) 2018–2022. Funded projects must deliver the following outcomes –
- Develop monitoring, evaluation, reporting and improvement (MERI) capacity of the organisation to ensure consistent monitoring methodology is implemented and used for continuous improvement in delivering and demonstrating Natural Resources Management (NRM) outcomes for all NRIP projects. In doing so –
- as a minimum, embed state-wide indicators into the MERI of NRIP projects. This will enable NRIP projects to measure the impact they have had on the natural resource asset.
- ensure that the outcomes of the state-wide data project are embedded into the MERI of NRIP projects. This will provide for consistent capture, collation and management of data across NRIP projects
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with regional stakeholders including Traditional Owners, industry and local government to share knowledge, improve linkages and gain efficiencies in the delivery of projects across region/s (e.g. regional coordination networks and activities).
- Retain and build organisational capacity including training, and developing processes for sharing learnings across projects, organisations and over time (e.g. cross-regional networks).