Cape York NRM is the member-owned Regional Natural Resource Management (NRM) body for the Cape York region. Our focus is to support individuals, groups and communities involved in natural resource management, with projects, professional and practical support, regional coordination, planning, communications, and funding.
Benefits of being a member of Cape York NRM
- Opportunities for project collaboration
- Event and workshop invitations
- Receive the latest information about projects, support, and funding opportunities
- Help shape the future of Cape York
- Have voting rights to elect members of the Cape York NRM Board
- Receive the Healthy Country Newsletter, eBulletins and other publications
Types of membership
General membership is open to any person who can demonstrate a connection to Cape York and natural resource management. A general member must be able to demonstrate a commitment to the objects of the organisation set out in Rule 1.2a of the Constitution.
General membership entitles you to request a general meeting, propose resolutions, attend and vote at general meetings.
Affiliate membership is open to any individual who, or organisation that, has a connection to Cape York and natural resource management. An affiliate member must support the objectives of the organisation set out in Rule 1.2a of the Constitution.
Affiliate membership entitles you to attend but not vote at general meetings.