Queensland Government Border Arrangements
To slow the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the Queensland Government has implemented restricted entry to Queensland from 12:01am on Thursday, 26 March 2020.
Currently, these restrictions provide for the continuation of essential goods and services for Queenslanders.
To read today’s Queensland Government Media Statement regarding these restrictions from The Honourable Cameron Dick, Minister for State Development, Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Planning, go to https://cli.re/JvPn2p
Restriction information is available at https://www.qld.gov.au/about/newsroom/queensland-border-restrictions on the Queensland Government website. Information includes, but is not limited to:
- Interstate arrival restrictions
- Queensland residents
- International arrivals
- Who is exempt from the requirement to enter quarantine for 14 days?
- Exemption for border communities
- Exemption for FIFO workers
- How will the measures be enforced?
- Why has Queensland adopted these measures?
- Will freight and equipment be able to cross the border into Queensland?
To complete a Queensland Entry Pass on the Queensland Government webpage, go to https://cli.re/bxEJ12
- Fact Sheet: Queensland border restrictions—what it means for business and industry
- QA - FAQ Border
- Template for plan to control risk for interstate workers
Thursday 26 March 2020