Cape York NRM 10 Year Anniversary
Cape York NRM celebrates its first decade this year. Incorporated in 2010, the not-for-profit organisation has been a regional success story, focusing on sustainability, capacity building, supporting community delivery partners and regional advocacy.
This special anniversary will be captured in special publication focusing on the people, projects, and places of the organisation’s first 10 years; finding out Cape York residents’ regional vision through the Cape York 2030 campaign and celebrating our unique region through art via the Cape York: My Place initiative.
Originally planned to encompass a range of face to face events, the celebration plans have been revised in light of the pandemic restrictions.
Cape York NRM still hopes to hold a celebratory, face to face 10 Year Anniversary AGM in November 2020 but this has not yet been confirmed.
Please keep an eye on our Facebook and Twitter feeds for the latest 10 Year Anniversary news.
For more information please contact email@example.com.
As part of our 10th birthday celebrations, we want to know your 2030 vision for our region.
How do we, as a community, build a sustainable, thriving Cape York by 2030?
What do we need to do over the next 10 years to protect and promote the region?
Share your #CapeYork2030 vision with us in 500 words or less by 30 September 2020.
Contributions may be featured across Cape York NRM’s communications channels and featured in a special 10-Year Anniversary hard-copy publication.
Contributions, which will be subject to editing, can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your full name in your email.
Terms and Conditions
By sending us a written contribution you agree that:
- The content becomes the property of Cape York NRM
- The content may be used by Cape York NRM across any of its channels, at any time, including in hard - copy publications, digital platforms including social media and as exhibition materials
- Your name will be published in conjunction with the content.
- While every effort will be made to publish all submissions, there is no guarantee your content will be used.
Cape York: My Place
To celebrate our 10 Year Anniversary and raise awareness of the environmental, social and cultural values of our region, you’re invited to create a visual response to the statement Cape York: My Place.
Your drawing, painting, photo, textile or sculpture may be featured across Cape York NRM’s communications channels using the hashtag #CapeYorkMyPlace
Please send a high-res image (2 MG minimum) of your artwork to email@example.com by 30 September 2020 and don’t forget to include your first name, age and location in your email.
Terms and conditions
By sending us the image you agree that:
- The image becomes the property of Cape York NRM
- The image may be used by Cape York NRM across any of its channels, at any time, including in hard-copy publications, digital platforms including social media and as exhibition materials
- Your first name, age, and location may be published in conjunction with the image
- While every effort will be made to publish all submissions, there is no guarantee your image will be used