Giant Parramatta grass
- Adapts to a wide range of soils and conditions.
- Suited to conditions present in 60% of Queensland, including areas with low rainfall.
- A clumping grass growing up to 0.8-1.6m high.
- Seed head up to 50cm long and 1-2cm wide.
- Branches of seed head pressed to the axis and overlapping. Lower ones spread at maturity.
Other weed identifiers
Plant Life Cycle
This species is declared Restricted Matter under the Biosecurity Act 2014 for further information on declaration refer to your Local Government or the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries.